The SportsFathers Episode #7 (Nov. 27, 2012): The 100th Grey Cup!
Hey – did you hear? Some sort of sporting event happened in Toronto this past Sunday! On today’s show, Frs. Darryl, Geoffrey, Travis, and Andrew share their thoughts about the Grey Cup (and on other topics).
- Toronto won the Grey Cup. Frs. Andrew and Travis got their picks correct. Fr. Darryl tried to rationalize his way out of having picked incorrectly.
- Written/unwritten rules in sports
- Fr. Travis gives a shout out to a local band: Cheap Luxury! @cheapluxuryband
- On day 73 the NHL lockout is…. still on. 🙁
- What everyone likes to discuss in a sports show: antitrust lawsuits and union decertification. Yay. (CBC.ca)
- Notre Dame is awesome! The Vikings, not so much.
- We eventually degenerate into Cool Runnings references. (In our defence, it was after 10pm by then!)
Subscribe with iTunes or another podcasting program with the following feed: http://thesportsfathers.com/?feed=podcast