The SportsFathers Episode #16 (May 14, 2013): Predictions are for the Dogs!
Also check out:
- The MasterCard Memorial Cup, hosted this year in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- An awesome article by TSN’s Kate McKenna about Sr. Helena Burns: Hockey’s Trash-Talking, Social Media-Loving Nun (on Twitter: @SrHelenaBurns)
Our picks for the conference semi-finals are:
- Fr. Darryl: PIT in 5
- Fr. Geoff: PIT in 6
- Fr. Travis: PIT in 6
- Fr. Andrew: OTT in 7
- Chloe the Dog: PIT
- Fr. Darryl: NYR in 6
- Fr. Geoff: BOS in 7
- Fr. Travis: NYR in 7
- Fr. Andrew: BOS in 6
- Chloe the Dog: NYR
- Fr. Darryl: CHI in 6
- Fr. Geoff: CHI in 7
- Fr. Travis: CHI in 6
- Fr. Andrew: DET in 6
- Chloe the Dog: CHI
- Fr. Darryl: SJ in 7
- Fr. Geoff: LA in 5
- Fr. Travis: SJ in 6
- Fr. Andrew: SJ in 6
- Chloe the Dog: LA
Our track record so far (bonus score for choosing correct # of games):
- Fr. Darryl: 6 correct + 2 bonus = score of 8
- Fr. Geoff: 7 correct + 1 bonus = score of 8
- Fr. Travis: 3 correct + 0 bonus = score of 3
Fr. Andrew was not available for his round 1 picks, but he figures he would have had them all correct…or at least he didn’t get any of them wrong.
Are we out of our minds? Do you agree with Chloe? Let us know your thoughts!
Subscribe with iTunes or another podcasting program with the following feed: http://thesportsfathers.com/?feed=podcast