The SportsFathers Episode #17 (May 30, 2013): Just Let ‘Em Play!
Join Frs. Darryl, Geoffrey, Andrew, and Travis as we discuss round two in the NHL playoffs, chat about officiating, and make our predictions for the Conference finals!
- Apparently Pittsburgh is not in Canada?
- Clips of: Raffi Torres’ hit on Jarret Stoll (LA/SJ), the puck over the glass (LA/SJ), and the no goal in the 3rd period (CHI/DET).
Our picks for the conference semi-finals are:
Eastern Conference (Pittsburgh vs. Boston)
- Fr. Darryl: PIT in 6
- Fr. Geoff: PIT in 6
- Fr. Travis: BOS in 7
- Fr. Andrew: PIT in 5
- Chloe the Dog: PIT
Western Conference (Chicago vs. Los Angeles)
- Fr. Darryl: LA in 7
- Fr. Geoff: CHI in 6
- Fr. Travis: CHI in 7
- Fr. Andrew: CHI in 4
- Chloe the Dog: CHI
Our track record so far (bonus score for choosing correct # of games):
- Fr. Darryl: 8 correct + 3 bonus = score of 11
- Fr. Geoff: 11 correct + 2 bonus = score of 13
- Fr. Travis: 5 correct + 0 bonus = score of 5
- Fr. Andrew: 1 correct + 0 bonus = score of 1 (did not make round 1 predictions)
- Chloe the Dog: 3 correct (no bonus ’cause she’s a dog; did not make round 1 predictions)
Do you agree with Chloe? Is Fr. Darryl out of his mind for choosing Los Angeles? Let us know!
Subscribe with iTunes or another podcasting program with the following feed: http://thesportsfathers.com/?feed=podcast