Thursday, June 30:
- OTT @ MTL: Ottawa – They looked too good last week.
- TOR @ SSK: SASKATCHEWAN! Duh. 😉 (Plus, I’ll be at the game)
Friday, July 1 (Canada Day):
- BC @ HAM: Hamilton – Kent Austin’s got that crew playing very well.
- WPG @ CGY: Calgary – Calgary will be hungry after losing last week. And Winnipeg just looked terrible.
Who are your picks for this week?
Hello there! I know it’s been a LONG time since we’ve recorded any new episodes. Sorry about that; things have been incredibly busy for everyone. However, at the start of the new CFL season, I wanted to keep a running set of weekly predictions for winners.
Here are predictions for week 1, starting June 23, 2016.
Fr. Darryl’s predictions:
- HAM @ TOR (June 23): TOR
- MTL @ WPG (June 24): WPG
- OTT @ EDM (June 25): EDM
- CGY @ BC (June 25): CGY
(Best of all, the Riders get to enter week 2 undefeated!)
What are your predictions for this week? How will the season turn out? Let us know your thoughts below!
My dog made some NFL predictions! See here:
The other Sports Fathers also made some predictions for the NFL conference final games. Stay tuned for next week’s episode where we dissect it all!
- Green Bay vs. Seattle
- Fr. Kyle: Seattle
- Fr. Cory: Seattle
- Fr. Travis: Seattle
- Fr. Darryl: Seattle
- Fr. Geoffrey: Seattle
- Chloe the Dog: Green Bay
- Indianapolis vs. New England
- Fr. Kyle: Indianapolis
- Fr. Cory: New England
- Fr. Travis: Indianapolis
- Fr. Darryl: Indianapolis
- Fr. Geoffrey: New England
- Chloe the Dog: Indianapolis
Who are your picks for the conference games? Comment below:
We’ll record a new episode after the game. Here are our predictions:
- Fr. Geoff: Riders 36 / TiCats 27
- Fr. Andrew: Riders 34 / TiCats 26
- Fr. Travis: Riders 30 / TiCats 21
- Fr. Darryl: Riders 33 / Ticats 20
- Chloe the Dog: Riders!!
What are your predictions for the game?
Round 2 is now upon us and we are planning to record a new podcast in the next day or two. What are your predictions? Let us know and we might mention you in the show!
Pope Francis has been elected! Share your story!
But we also want to hear from you and share YOUR stories. What was your experience of the conclave? Where were you when you heard about the white smoke and the name of our new Pope? What were your impressions of his first public words and actions as Holy Father?
Let us know! We’d love to be able to read or listen to your comments.
How can I share my story?
There are a few options:
- Write it in an email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment at the bottom of this blog post
- Record your impressions in audio form and email it directly to Fr. Darryl: email@example.com
We are hoping to record early next week, so if you get your comments to us this weekend there’s a good chance we’ll include it in the show!